NavyLife4Us

We are a US Navy Family and proud of it! The Navy brings many different opportunities and experiences our way and we take it and make it ours! Hope you enjoy experiencing the journey with us.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tea for Three









We have been enjoying Alice in Wonderland recently. One of my favorite parts is the Mad Hatter's Tea Party. That got me thinking that how have I never had a tea party and I have two girls!?!?! So we had a tea party. We invited Addy's friend Layla to join in the fun. The girls got all dressed up and I made mini bundt cakes. The girls barely touched the cakes but they did drink about a 10 gallons of tea. Kate was the hostess of the mostest!! She ensured that the little girls cups were never dry for long. They sat and sipped tea for about a half an hour. That is probably the longest I have seen all three of them sit still! This will be something we do again for sure. Next time will have to be Kate's girl friends.

1 Comments:

At September 9, 2009 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Scott and Jessica Shobe said...

They are all so cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home